Opening to a new way of Feeling, Being and Living ...
Have you experienced an injury or surgery and despite rehabilitation continue to have pain?
Have you experienced a crises or trauma and despite the event being over, feel exhausted, depleted or can't seem to get back to feeling like yourself?
Are you looking for a more natural alternative to cortisone, anti-depressants, hormone replacement and/or surgery?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Chinese Medicine can assist you during your healing process.
I specialize in a result-oriented Acupuncture and Manual Therapy (called Tuina - pronounced twee-nah) practiced in the hospitals in China as well as nutritional support and supplementation to strengthen and balance your body.
Chronic or Acute Pain:
- Arthritis & joint pain
- Neck, shoulder and upper back pain
- Sciatica & hip pain
- Knee, quad, glut & hamstring tightness and pain
- Ankle sprains, foot pain & plantar fasciitis, toe pain
- Head ache, migraines, TMJ
Emotional &/or Spiritual Pain:
- Stress, insomnia, & restlessness
- Anxieties including post-surgical or post-trauma
- Depression, feelings of overwhelm, lack of motivation
- Hormonal imbalance due to peri or menopause
Endocrine & Digestive Health:
- Addictions - food, sugar, alcohol, opioids
- Withdrawal from medications (under a doctor supervision only
- GYN issues, Irregular periods or painful periods
- Care during cancer treatment & post cancer care
* I do not treat fertility or pregnancy related issues *